I am so excited that you are considering joining me in this life changing adventure.

Just a few steps separating you from your Chinese trip. Check them out and let’s get ready!

1.) You need a passport.

You can apply for a regular or expedited passport. You will find more info here:


  • Expedited processing time: 3 business days.

In order to apply for an expedited passport, you will need to show proof of a purchased air ticket. I usually travel with Hainan Airlines (https://www.hainanairlines.com).

Note: The Airport code of Guangzhou China is CAN.


2.) Chinese Visa

In order to enter the Chinese territory, you will need a Visa.

To obtain a Visa, you will also need to show proof of a purchased air ticket.

By clicking on this link you will find the different requirement for US citizens:


  • Regular Processing Time: 4 business days.
  • Expedited Processing Time: 2 business days.

Find your consulate here.


For any question please contact me by e-mail.